Installing a Sunken Trampoline
Install Sunken Trampoline in ONE DAY by eDEN
Installation area covered…
When installing a sunken trampoline there are a number of things to consider. You need to consider what to do with the earth removed, make sure the walls of the hole dug are retained adequately, does your ground type require a drainage system underneath the trampoline?
eDEN will supply and install your sunken trampoline. Simply contact us for a quotation
- Assess access and location
- Assess ground conditions to dictate whether ground is solid and whether a soakaway is required
- Assess whether to spoil needs to removed or can be re-distributed
You will receive a clear and fair price for
- required size trampoline
- labour and time to install
- supply of digging machinery if required
- removal or re-distribution of spoil
- repair of garden including laying of turf/artificial turf or alternative landscaping if required.
Spencer is a RHS qualified horticulturist working with a team of construction experts. Our service is comprehensive and professional, assuring you that your garden will be cared and respected as if our own.
We aim to install our sunken trampoline kits in one day although certain gardens, ground conditions and adverse weather conditions may cause the project to overrun, however you will be advised throughout.